LF cleaner wrasse

Had 1 before I switched to my 120. And I love the work they do and the way they swim....bluestreak wrasse if possible.

How long did you have it? What happened? I can't say I've seen one in a while but they should be left in the ocean.

Got any other wrasses? Plenty of good ones in the hobby.

He was laying or sleeping in a rock and an ******* crab got a hold of him...he hitchhike in on a rock I got from a lfs. ****ed me off....but the crab died after eating him...

Check out aquatic visions in NPR, she usually has some or can get one for you in just a few days. I've had mine for about 6 months now, great little guys! He cleans the fish and eats whatever I feed the fish (even nori lol)

I looked all over the Internet on these and never saw that article...I didn't realize. Do they not have tank raised? Just curious. After reading that John I am going to leave them alone. Thanx for the article.

What Wrasses should he look for to replace the cleaner wrasse? I am looking to put a few wrasses in my tank also. Reef safe and peaceful.

Unfortunately, thank raised is not an option at this time.

Tank not thank, darn voice to text!!!

What Wrasses should he look for to replace the cleaner wrasse? I am looking to put a few wrasses in my tank also. Reef safe and peaceful.

I'm a Flasher (Genus Paracheilinus), Possum (Genus Wetmorella) and Cryptic (Pseudocheilinops ataenia) Wrasse fanboy. All are reasonably hardy, peaceful and remain on the smaller size, therefore less of a threat to all but the smallest crustaceans.

Where does the six line wrasse fall on your list of best wrasses? Why do so many people claim they are so aggressive and some say they are not at all?

Sixline Wrasses, along with most members of the Pseudocheilinus Genus, typically over time become very domineering.

Back