LF: Flexpvc

bigzman

Looking for 1.5inch spa flex / Flexpvc as well as 1 inch. Reworking my plans for plumbing on my build. Homedepot wants $4 per foot.

Thanks,

I get it wholesale but only save $1 or so a foot. So if u r getting less then 20 feet not worth the drive to get a $4 savings. Let me know. I'm not sure of exact price either would have to make a call when they r open

Are you using it for your returns? Just curious because I need to redo my returns and thought about using flex pvc but not sure if it's ok with the high pressure.

Are you using it for your returns? Just curious because I need to redo my returns and thought about using flex pvc but not sure if it's ok with the high pressure.

Yes fine to use in returns. For the record there is very low pressure in your returns since water is always exiting the pipe to the tank. High pressure would be if u were to close valve on the exit of all returns then run the pump so no water is existing. And yes the flex pipe is safe to use in that situation too :)

Roger

1.5" spa flex is rated for 65Psi. 1" is rated for 100Psi (@70 degrees F)

I doubt any of the pumps we use could generate that kind of pressure even in a sealed pipe.

Back