Lf jebao wp25 or equivalent

nathan1986

Looking for some circulation pumps for my 120. Currently have 1 wp25 in there and thinking 2 more should do the trick. Pump doesnt have to be a jebao, just cant afford stuff like vortech. Let me know what you have. Would also like to keep it somewhat local to the new port richey/port richey area. Thanks in advance, nathan

I have a used pair of wp 25s with controller that I am not using. I live in temple terrace though. I could meet you somewhere, FAOIS perhaps? Let me know if you are interested.

Im gonna have to pass. I dont really need the dual controler. They are $39 new with a single controller. I appreciate your response tho.

Your right. They are $51 with a controller. Im sure your setup would work just fine. I just dont need the dual controller. Im gonna set the pump, stick the controller behind the tank and never touch it again lol

ok well good luck with your search. My offer stands if you change your mind. I wasn't even planning on selling them but I just saw you were looking for exactly what I had.

Back