Lf- JF Flame

BryanS4

Anyone local have one? I've been trying to track one down for a while and I'm not buying a .5" nub from his site.

Shoot me a pm if you have a frag.

Found my frag.

9kuxHTA.jpg

Sweet. Where did you get it and how much? Feel free to message me if you don't want to put out in the forum.

Sweet. Where did you get it and how much? Feel free to message me if you don't want to put out in the forum.

I ended up asking some guys on a FB auction site and they pointed me towards a guy over on the other board.

Pricey with shipping, but it was my Cmas gift. 130 plus 40 shipping. I would normally buy other stuff to save on shipping, I have have a lot over other thing coming.

Top down shot of the colony.

The guy has more for sale, if you're interested pm me and I'll get you his info.

M4nyEhv.jpg

Wow. I think the most I have ever paid for a frag was $75 for an Oregon Blue Tort. I had a hard time coming off that kind of money for something that can die so easily. That is a nice coral for sure but too rich for my old butt. I have to think about retiring some day. :)

I will watch for you to start fragging it and get it for a bargain down the road. ;
)

Merry Christmas.

I know what you mean man, the beauty of being 35 I guess..haha.

I'm not about making money in this hobby, so when it's ready I'll post for a really good price. You only have one ahead of you on the frag list.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Right on. I have a few things that maybe you won't have when they are large enough to trade and we can work something out.
Also if you want more JF stuff wait until a show. He has show prices as well. Nobody wants to take corals home from a show.

Back