LF: new job

ReefWhatYouSow

Hey friends and fellow reefers.

I wouldn't normally think to post this on the forum but I've become very close to many of you and know how tight our community is, so hopefully you can open some opportunities for me.

My background is in recruiting and there are some possible changes happening at my current place of employment that is causing me to look. These changes would be detrimental to my family, and not to forget my tank (Jk). I know that I've seen people post jobs on here before and I've tried to help others, but now I'm the one looking.

If anyone has any thoughts to my search I would be happy to speak with you. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LF: new job

Here is a brief overview of my background:

I'm a recruiter and military veteran with my MBA. I currently run a full desk, so I work both the sales/account management aspect as well as recruit on those roles. I've grown to really enjoy the business development side as it has seemed to come very natural for me being naturally strategic. I take a consultative sales approach. My industry is very numbers oriented with continuous deadlines to meet. I have closed some of the largest deals and brought on some of the largest clients at my company.

While my background is in account management and recruiting I am open to other careers that my background is inline with, and that my education and skills translate into.

Thank you again everyone for your help. Already had a few people PM me and I am very grateful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you might want to steer clear of J&J at the moment - some big lawsuits are coming down the pipe.

Reef, it seems that I may be looking for employment too because of my place of employment yesterday...

I hope the best for you!

Hey Nate,
I work for a technical recruiting firm and we are currently looking to add to our sales team. We are a cleared facility and focus on IT security. Shoot me a PM and we can link up.

you might want to steer clear of J&J at the moment - some big lawsuits are coming down the pipe.

Its unlikely to be a big concern, J&J is a $300B company and they have been paying out over $2B in claim settlements for the past 2 years that i looked at. They have 1000's of law suits for all manner of things.

Back