LF: Red Sea Max 130

InADream

I'm That Guy!!
Looking to setup another tank for the wife and she fell in love with the Red Sea Max 130. Before I order one, does anyone have a used one?

Thanks,

I saw that and sent them a message, just waiting on a response. I was hoping for the original hood, but we will see.

Thanks,

I just broke down my red sea 130 and moved everything to my new reefer 350. My 130 is in my garage now running water and vinager to clean everything. I have a Steve LED light kit mounted in the original hood it's the 13k JMB kit with controller also has chiller, media basket, tunze 9002 skimmer, jebco wave maker, and upgraded single pump from red sea. I've been using an Eheim 1250 for the chiller I think I want to keep. Its in good shape not great. There are some scratches and the previous owner got a lot of glue on the underside of the hood. Let me know if your interested in checking it out. I'm in Tampa near 75 and Bruce B Downs.

I just broke down my red sea 130 and moved everything to my new reefer 350. My 130 is in my garage now running water and vinager to clean everything. I have a Steve LED light kit mounted in the original hood it's the 13k JMB kit with controller also has chiller, media basket, tunze 9002 skimmer, jebco wave maker, and upgraded single pump from red sea. I've been using an Eheim 1250 for the chiller I think I want to keep. Its in good shape not great. There are some scratches and the previous owner got a lot of glue on the underside of the hood. Let me know if your interested in checking it out. I'm in Tampa near 75 and Bruce B Downs.

Yes I am interested, do you have any pictures of the tank? She wants it in the family room, so depending on scratches may not work. Also, what are you asking for the tank?

Thanks,

Back