LF: Stock Tank

bigzman

Hello, looking to tear down my 210 gallon and 65 gallon and looking for a large stock tank to keep fish from both tanks in it.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2532770

Only need it for fish as I have bins to cycle dry rock while I build out new tank. No corals will be kept. Looking to either barrow, buy or rent. Looking to complete upgrade by December.

I know Rubbermaid makes a 150 and a 300 gallon. Looking for 300.

Thanks,
Z

Thanks nwest, I am a tbrc member but my understanding club stock tank is a 100 gallon my large Naso and fowlri and other assorted fish will be cramped in a 100 gallon tank. I will ask.

Cuzza,

Thanks. I am considering the kiddie pools but having a hard time trusting inflatables. largest plastic bin I have found is around 110 gallons and very shallow.

Other options

Other options

The one nearest (Still 22 miles away) has to special order. Kiddie pool for a few weeks might do. I am trying to find larger versions of this 105 gallon:

516TcdxAjmL._SY300_.jpg

But if I have too I will get this instead (Total Water when full is 290 gallon):

dhl-free-inflatable-swimming-pool-intex-pools.jpg

Patio is enclosed and I have heaters and fans I can control temp with reefkeeper.

Not a fan of rushing this install and since I sold all corals I should be ok with just the LR I have already. Best part is I can part out my current setup. Open to any suggestions and Ideas.

You could always just do multiple 100g ones. I've got one you can borrow for as long as you need.

Check the New Port Richey location. I have seen them there several times. They generally have 150g and 300 in stock.

I have an Intex Inflatable pool that is 120" x 72" x 22"= 264gal.

I'll sell it for $20.

I used it to cure my rockwall about a year ago. No problems with leaking. 15 gauge vinyl.

Just let me know guys!

Arron sent you PM to pick up tank. Nate I worry about inflatables but I do remember it when we moved your tank.

Arron sent you PM to pick up tank. Nate I worry about inflatables but I do remember it when we moved your tank.

I had the same hesitation but it held all the rocks and rockwalls without issues. I would hope that it would still be good. Just let me know. We need to get together again soon. I'd like for you to see what I have cooking and I wouldn't mind lending a hand at your place.

Back