LF: toms aqualifter

ovrboost

Looking for Toms Aqualifter to replace my broken one. I know that this is a stupid question, but anyone know where I can find one? What is an alternative for the aqualifter for my ATO if they no longer make it? Tired of manually topping off.

What happened with your if it still turns on and doesn't pump they still sell the replacement parts for the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size tank?

I used an aqua lifter for over a decade and loved it but due to availability i had to switch to echo tech versa, it’s about 5X the price and 20X better.

small tank, 30gal. Mine worked for over a decade so I never thought about it. I thought they would have just made a new version, not all together stop making it. I'm so surprise that no one else makes anything like it for a reasonable price.

small tank, 30gal. Mine worked for over a decade so I never thought about it. I thought they would have just made a new version, not all together stop making it. I'm so surprise that no one else makes anything like it for a reasonable price.

I use larger tanks and rebuild mine every so often. I noticed about 2 years ago that you couldn’t find rebuild kits. Actually the reason I ditched clay-boa is because of how duplicitously they dealt with my complaining to one of their vendors about having stated they had the kits in stock but didn’t so it’s been 3 years without rebuild kits.

Check out how young Ryan is

Edit:

Looks like aqua cave has them

https://www.aquacave.com/replacemen...iAKA2Vkw9drRg3W3MENKWzd-A106eR6RoC0rwQAvD_BwE

Last edited:
Back