LF wavemaker/pump

hmspradlin

My koralia quit working and I'm in desperate need of a back up. I'm in lakeland and really can't pick up unless it's local (20-30 min drive). So if you can ship that'd be great.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Try checking the National selling boards too. Most local folks don't bother with shipping. Are there no LFS near you?

What size you looking for? I have a pair of koralia's 1150...brand new in box never been in water. I would like to get rid of the pair and I will ship.

What size you looking for? I have a pair of koralia's 1150...brand new in box never been in water. I would like to get rid of the pair and I will ship.
I was using two 850s, wonder if two 1150s would be too much for a 90. How much are you thinkin?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll do 45 ea plus shipping. They still have seal on box and its not broken.
I accept paypal. I'll pm you my cell # so you can text me if ya want em and I will do my best to get them out in mail by 5pm today so you can get them tomorrow.

betty

I've got 2 used Tunze 6065s for sale if your interested. The cords were cut at one time to hook up to a controller but they work perfect-just too much flow for my tank.

Back