LF Xenia

hoohoohdillyo

Anyone have some or a bunch of xenia they want to get rid of? The cheaper the better! I am looking to start a xenia garden in my sump so color and size doesn't really matter much.

Hey give me min a I will upload a pick of the 2 frags I have good size not sure what too price them lol. And I can get you unfraged pieces too.

Price? How much?
Okay here are the pic of the 2 frags I have

2e660fed8066b7aed24fe9a2d7c01a05.jpg

I guess 15 to 20 a frag. and than I can get unfraged ones too if you want.

I've got plenty of it as well. Pink pulsing Xenia. Got a couple clumps that could go away happily. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in temple terrace.

Okay here are the pic of the 2 frags I have
I guess 15 to 20 a frag. and than I can get unfraged ones too if you want.

I'm looking for fairly cheap xenia... at $15-$20 a frag I'd be looking at about $200-$300+ in xenia to do what I want, unless those are big pieces and I'm not seeing it correctly... What size are they?

I've got plenty of it as well. Pink pulsing Xenia. Got a couple clumps that could go away happily. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in temple terrace.

I don't mind taking a drive out there as I'll make it a road trip to go drop by to see a bunch of the other reefers out there; It's a nice excuse to say hi and check up progresses on tanks :) What are the prices and for how much?

Like we texted about, I'd be willing to give a bunch away for free. Just think of it as a down payment on any future frags lol

PM'ed zeminabr and responded to other PM's I received. Not sure if I will still need more after meeting up with everyone, but if anyone else has a bunch of Xenia and looking to rid of it for a low price I'd be interested. Sorry for anyone with special colors and/or rare types, I could honestly care less about that since it is going in my sump and will not be any focus for my tank.

I'm thread jacking this thread, hey Zem, do you have any of stuff fs? LPS, zoas/palys etc?

Crazyeyes, most of my tank is frags. I do have quite a few zoas (probably about 10 types) but I have never attempted to frag any of them. You're more than welcome to come by and take a look and see if there are any I have that may interest you and we can discuss how to proceed at that point.

Back