LFS in la mirda, whittier area

Not really..................Tong's has decent softies...............Aquatic Image (NE corner of La Mirada & Leffingwell) has some softies & a few LPS...............Best to go to Frag Farmer in Upland or Coral Oasis in Irvine..................

Steve :D

i believe that whole center where aquatic image was is closed own. the best place closest to you is fish collection in placentia/yorba linda if you take imperial to the 57south exit yorba linda and head east about 7miles its to your right on yorba linda blvd and rose. there was a place on imperial called 99 tropical fish that was cool but i dont know if he is still around. you can also take colima all the way up to rowland hieghts and go to passion of the sea.

Tong's, 15250 Whittier Blvd, Whittier. Great store since the fire rebuild, average prices. Four 300g coral tanks plus a 90g frag tank.

Strictly Fish, 6903 Carson St, Lakewood. Very good selection, above average prices, some sick livestock in the back tanks, but the main coral tank is nice.

Discount Tropical Fish, 561 W La Habra Blvd, La Habra. Typical LFS, little to no corals, not enough lighting to sustain coral. Couple knowledgable employees.

Happy Fish Pets, 799 W Imperial Hwy, Brea. Exactly what it sounds like. They have some corals though.

Charles Aquatic Image, 15041 Leffingwell Rd, Whittier. Brand new store, not sure if they have SPS & LPS yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8126343#post8126343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SOREVIV476
i believe that whole center where aquatic image was is closed own. the best place closest to you is fish collection in placentia/yorba linda if you take imperial to the 57south exit yorba linda and head east about 7miles its to your right on yorba linda blvd and rose. there was a place on imperial called 99 tropical fish that was cool but i dont know if he is still around.

Aquatic image moved down the street from where it was at & 99 tropical fish went out of business awhile ago.

Back