LFS listings

Tulsa Aquatics
608 E 3rd St, Tulsa, OK
918) 665-9904

they move and have a new owner supper nice guy and way better price then they had before always has a ton of fish to choose from and a nice coral selection too not just little frags

Went to Tulsa aquatics today very informative he has a huge selection of fresh, salt and brackish will definitely be using him also there is the coral guy "Seth" his web page is coralguy.com he has also been very informative and decently priced

Gotta agree calopy since Rustle has taken over at Tulsa Aquatics I hear nothing but good stuff!! Congrats Rustle,he and I were buddys before this and are still great pals ! Also gotta say that I am super happy to have Shane back in the Tulsa mix,he and I have always been good buddies and am happy to see him back !!

There are a couple of names on here that may not be considered L.F.S I may be wrong but ??, As it is not my site but a L.f.S is a brick and mortar store in a commercial zoned area of town,I know my old and new wholesalers (the honest ones) really do there homework on who gets wholesale fish and dry goods and need really extensive info,
.As far as looking at salelite photos of the storefronts !!. Then again I could be wrong I am a lot ? It is great to see Tulsa have such a great amount of l.f.s to fit everyones needs !! Enjoy Aquariums I know we do !!

I agree with Calepy86, I have visited Tulsa Aquatics the other day and got 2 pieces of amazing LR for my little pico tank. The rock had some shrooms on it and they are already spreading. I also visited Coralguy, and even though he is not your "typical" LFS, he is still a great source of livestock and advice. I picked up some really nice coral and CLC. I’m glad Tulsa and surrounding areas have so many options for saltwater items. It keeps everyone competitive and the market flourishing.

I'm also a huge fan of Russell at Tulsa Aquatics.

Premier Aquatics who moved awhile back to the address below is now service only.
10301 East 51st St S Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 497-1212

Petsmiths in Bixby has closed. From their website:
"To All Our Favorite Customers, Thank you for your Faithful Support, Our Bixby Location is now closed. BUT Travis can not just leave the industry cold turkey so he will have hedgehogs, prairie dogs and skunks(seasonal) and freshwater plants, invertebrates, fish and supplies for the nano planted aquariums. Check Back for a link to our on line store, coming Soon!!!"

Seth "coral guy" is opening a retail store front location. Its at 8274 e 41st st. (Same shopping center as luckys bar) Hes having a Grand opening May 11th and 12th. He will
Be giving away a frag every hour and if you spend $100 bucks you get a pair of clownfish and a whole bunch of other great deals. I've been in there several times during the set up and it is awesome inside. I just left there a little while ago. He said hes giving away a 29 gallon nano as one of the giveaways sat and Sunday.

So the wife, kids and I will be in Tulsa this coming weekend as she is running a marathon. What would be some of the best reef shops to visit?

Back