Lion with eel

Doesn't sound like a good combo...not exactly sure how big dwarf fuzzy lions get, but I know it's fairly large (compared to other fish), and one would likely kill and eat the other.

Actually that could work. The snowflakes usually dont bother decent sized fishes (especially if they are well fed and introduced later.

The fuzzy lions are a little delicate though. I would recommend getting that one settled in and going first before introducing the eel. Find a smaller eel and you are G2G.

ummm dwarfe fuzzies only get to be about 7 inches i was more worried about the eel attacking the lion i guess ile try it the eel will be coming hopefully sometime in the next week the lion might be a little later becuase i have to order it from lfs.

it will work. i did it for about a year and a half till my eel jumped ship. I had a 22 inch snowflake with a 5 inch fuzzy dwarf lion. they got along great. I'd put the lion in first tho. that is what i did.

Re: Lion with eel

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9805312#post9805312 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ranzan
would a dwarfe fuzzy lionfish be good with a snowflake eel
Good match
sf5.jpg

clt4.jpg

Re: Re: Lion with eel

Re: Re: Lion with eel

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9836200#post9836200 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Triggerman1964
Good match
sf5.jpg

clt4.jpg

Wow! The color on the Fu Manchu Lion is incredible. Do they get along with Volitan lions?

be careful with snowflakes, unless your tank is well covered they WILL escape to the floor.

I would not put a Fu Manch with a volitans.

Back