Little tank updated

Wow. The coral is all looking great but that fish combo really stands out. How do you like those pyramid butterfly fish? Whats the display volume on that system?

Hi, Juan, glad to see you're back! Tri and I were wondering what happened to you! I'm happy to report that your ATL Shades of Fall is growing and the Oregon Tort? Well, I haven't killed that yet haha

Wow. The coral is all looking great but that fish combo really stands out. How do you like those pyramid butterfly fish? Whats the display volume on that system?
Display is 300 gal. I love the pyramid, very active fish, just have to keep an eye on them, they are known to nip on corals on occasion ... luckily for me they have been good.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Hi, Juan, glad to see you're back! Tri and I were wondering what happened to you! I'm happy to report that your ATL Shades of Fall is growing and the Oregon Tort? Well, I haven't killed that yet haha
Nice!! Want some more sticks? Lol.

I've been busy... for the last few months I haven't done or added anything to the tank... just filling up rodi reservoir and cleaning skimmer cup weekly...

WOW!!! Tanks like this is what brought me back to the hobby, hoping one day mine would look half as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!! Always good to have ppl back in the hobby

Back