Live Rock, Coral and Fish For Sale

JEFF SCHENSE

I'm getting out of the hobby for a while.

I have approx. 100 lbs. of live rock covered in various corals (polyps and soft corals) The live rock is $4.50 per lb. (softies and polyps included).

I have two fish. A Yellow Tang for $25.00 and and Ocel Clownfish for $20.00.

I also have a large Orange Mont. Cap coral for sale for $45.00.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey, I am interested in both the Cap and the tang, and am just awaiting pictures.. I will PM you my email address if your pm box opens up.

I might be able to drive up this weekend.....

Hi Matt

Hi Matt

Sorry about the PM issue.

I changed my email in Reef Central, but when RC send the email confirmation, my email service send the email to Spam and I did not think of looking there until tonight.

I apologize for the delay.

I will try to get some picture taken tomorrow of the corals and live rock.

Thanks

Jeff

PS. Hopefully this addressed the PM problem.

Cap Coral Photos

Cap Coral Photos

I hope this works as I have never inserted photos before.

Thanks

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_2481.jpg
    100_2481.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
i am shopping for some live rock. seen your post, and wondered if you would reconsider your price. I see Liveaquaria has a 90lb box shipped to my door for $325. However, i am not looking for any softies/polyps. Thought i would just post as a heads up. And if you reconsider your price on your rock, let me know!

I just got the Orange cap and a frogspawn from his tank.

I will say Jeff's tank is LOADED with coral. If you have any interest in soft corals, he has some nice looking zoanthids (bright oranges and lime greens) lots of GSP, probably 50+ mushrooms, palyothia, zenia, leathers, etc. A very mature tank look, if you wan tsome pieces to fill out some space.

Jeff, if you can get some pictures of the rest of the tank- the zoos etc., I am sure some other people would show lots of interest once they see it!

Back