Live sale

How does this sale work? Normal? Sometimes I see people on here doing these online sale/auctions and im not sure how they work

How does this sale work? Normal? Sometimes I see people on here doing these online sale/auctions and im not sure how they work

Just go buy what you want. Pay for shipping on the first coral 20 bucks and the rest are free shipping. They are giving away some nice prizes too.

Going through them all would take a while. If you have some "in your cart" are they yours until you actually give them your info? Or is speed the name of the game?

Going through them all would take a while. If you have some "in your cart" are they yours until you actually give them your info? Or is speed the name of the game?

You can lose them if they are in your cart. I lucked out and didnt. if you want it bad, pay for it right away. then go back if u want more.

Wouldn't that be double the shipping price?

Nope,They keep track,You choose shipping charge on your first buy, then choose local pickup on the rest. they will keep track.

20.00 except panhandle

Rare Reef: If you are on the panhandle of Florida it is $30 and its the same rules as much as you want. During the last sale we suggest checking out paying shipping the first time and going back adding items if you would like if you choose to add more items all you have to do is choose local pickup and we will make sure that they get in the same box

Yes, his prices will drop late tonight.
Checkout on first piece, then next pieces, just mark local pickup and all will be added to your order.

I have had that a can before. I hope u do better then I did at maintaining that amazing color. Mine looked normal after a year :( I paid $80 per head so u got a great price

Back