looking for a tank used!

reefD

instead of buying a new tank for my buddies sump we would first like to try and get a used one. looking for something around 30 gallons but anything around that will be fine. will pay cash but hopfully pay a discount compared to a new tank. no leaking or broken tanks please. thanks...will pick up. anywhere around capital district. ahhh say we will travel about 45 minutes to get this baby. thanks guys!

a 90 here, would have to pick it up in NJ but would me able to , not a prob and have an over flow box too....
maybe realllly to big for u....

thanks guys! luv this club. 55 is too big looking for a smaller tank pm'ed xmystified
29 gallon is prefered, thanks again all!

Hey ReefD is ran into a friend of mine and his brother-inlaw. The BL wants to set up a 90 salt. I told him to go to Union and ask for you by your screen name. ( Sorry I could not for the life of me remember you real name at the time).

My friend is kewl, but I do not know about the BL. But he seems nice. He is looking for fish only tank. He has the basic tank setup just needs gravel,salt and starter fish help.

So first thought was you.

I have a 29 gallon that I am no longer using (it was used for my first saltwater adventure and I have since upgraded). It's in very good shape. If you think 20 bucks is a fair price, it's yours. Let me know.

Kevin

partagas
thats ok ...have him pm/email me i only work days 11-4 tues and thurs. we can easily help him out ...i will like to talk to him first to give him the best set up thats ideal for what he wants. always honest i need to know this.

Back