Looking for frags

Charliegirl2u

We are just getting back into this expensive hobby and have a brand new cycled empty tank that I need to start filling up .... does anyone have some frags that they'd like to sell?

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? There's also a very large frag swap coming up soon:

"Lear Frag Fest 2018" ......... there is a thread with this title a little farther down.

I’m going to the Frag swap I was hoping to get some cheaper than they will be at the swap, really anything colorful or cool lol

I've got some bright green star polyps and some pulsing xenia you can have for nothing, but I see you're on the east side.

I've got lots of green trumpet corals, frogspawn in all sorts of colors, some montipora, and different types of soft corals, including colt coral, and cabbage leather. I'd be willing to part with mushrooms and green star polyps for free. my tanks are growing fast and I'm running out of room. I'm in dayton though.

Funkyman I come to the west side often so it's possible I can pick them up, and thanks for offering them .... would love some of the others but don't plan on going towards Dayton anytime soon but again thank you

The swap is the way to go, but I have montipora, alt silver bullet acro (hardy), birdsnest and a few other things. In Hudson.

Funkyman I come to the west side often so it's possible I can pick them up, and thanks for offering them .... would love some of the others but don't plan on going towards Dayton anytime soon but again thank you

Sure thing. PM me your number and we'll set something up.

I am not a huge fan of RC's IM feature.

$5 for one of the more commonly available birdsnest corals, can be blue, green or yellow. Fast growing and colorful. Unmounted

birdsnest.jpg

$20 in the lower left is the Atlantis Silver Bullet, although colors have been balanced to show the birdsnest, it isn't that vibrant and more blue and less purple. One of the hardier Acroporas.

$15 for a slow growing bright green with tan polyps, likely a Sarcophyton. Got this from a FragSwap years ago. Same thing that was a "Japanese deepwater toadstool" years ago for big bucks, but fairly certain this is not actual from Japan. Might be unmounted or attached to rubble (msg me if this is important).

toadstool1.jpg

$5-$10 depending on size and if you buy something else. This has been mistaken for forest fire, it isn't. Polyps are orange and glow orange under blue light. Skeleton is whitish and can show green or other interesting colors, but these can be hard to bring out. This is hard to photograph the colors, but the polyps are more orange.
digitata.jpg

I can also probably do $5 for the standard orange Montipora, red Montipora cap or green Pocillopora.

I am not a huge fan of RC's IM feature.

$5 for one of the more commonly available birdsnest corals, can be blue, green or yellow. Fast growing and colorful. Unmounted

birdsnest.jpg

$20 in the lower left is the Atlantis Silver Bullet, although colors have been balanced to show the birdsnest, it isn't that vibrant and more blue and less purple. One of the hardier Acroporas.

$15 for a slow growing bright green with tan polyps, likely a Sarcophyton. Got this from a FragSwap years ago. Same thing that was a "Japanese deepwater toadstool" years ago for big bucks, but fairly certain this is not actual from Japan. Might be unmounted or attached to rubble (msg me if this is important).

toadstool1.jpg

$5-$10 depending on size and if you buy something else. This has been mistaken for forest fire, it isn't. Polyps are orange and glow orange under blue light. Skeleton is whitish and can show green or other interesting colors, but these can be hard to bring out. This is hard to photograph the colors, but the polyps are more orange.
digitata.jpg

I can also probably do $5 for the standard orange Montipora, red Montipora cap or green Pocillopora
are you available for me to come get some today?

I should be home by 6pm, you can swing by anytime after, but the tank and house really aren't in clean shape for visitors. MSG me 440 725 7775

I've got some bright green star polyps and some pulsing xenia you can have for nothing, but I see you're on the east side.

Sorry my last reply was to Funkyman. I would definitely be interested in some bright green star polyps and pulsing xenia. I live on the westside

Just got back from LEAR swap, need to make room for new. Give me a text 330.281.9424 will send pics. Hobbyist trade prices.

Back