Looking for Heater

I like finnex and eheim.

Don’t know what size tank you have but I have an eheim 300w that you can have. A buddy on the forum gave it to me, but I don’t have a tank big enough for it.

I like finnex and eheim.

Don't know what size tank you have but I have an eheim 300w that you can have. A buddy on the forum gave it to me, but I don't have a tank big enough for it.

Darn. I have a 125g i think that's to much for me. It says 156g-264g. What heater you using your tank?

300w is fine for a 125. You can set the heater. It just won't come on a lot. Hell I had a 300w in my 55g when it was up and running. Free is a great price for a Eheim heater. Nice offer Nola Bear

300w is fine. Do your self a favor, what ever heater you get add some kind of heater controller to it. Heaters failing on is one of the most common ways to kill your tank. Controllers are not better but you can set the controller to say78 and then the heater to 79 so if the one or the other fails you have redundancy. If you watch the BRS 52 weeks of the 160 they talk about this a lot. Also I have cooked a tank before.

Thanks for the info guys. Nola Bear I’ll try that heater if you still want to part with it. Then I’ll just have to buy a controller

Thanks for the info guys. Nola Bear I'll try that heater if you still want to part with it. Then I'll just have to buy a controller

Just send me a pm and I'll send over my number so we can coordinate a time for u to come get it.

Back