Looking for leather corals

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Set up the softies tank yesterday. I have room for 2-3 more types of leather corals to go in the softie tank. What do u have?

Hey Roger, I cut your eunicia gorgonian frag last week. I have a couple of cabbage leather coral colonies too. I'll text you pics later today. I'll trade them for coral too if you are interested.

Chris

Hey Roger, I cut your eunicia gorgonian frag last week. I have a couple of cabbage leather coral colonies too. I'll text you pics later today. I'll trade them for coral too if you are interested.

Chris

Yes I'm interested.

I have some nice fuzzy yellow button toadstoll leathers.

If I don't already have I'm interested. I have a green and tan already. If it's truly yellow I'm in.

Roger

It's yellowish. It has a little green in it and tan. Eye of the beholder so to speak. Your welcome to it though and you decide. No charge.

Nice thing about it though, its really fuzzy with long polyps.

I have a neon green toadstool that's getting ready to drop a baby. Yours if you want it, but clearwater...

Yes I'm interested.

If I don't already have I'm interested. I have a green and tan already. If it's truly yellow I'm in.

Roger

Look like this Roger

13F4942B-C723-4C9C-A96C-420E3B1598BB_zpsipbuafnj.jpg

Got a nice neon green, long polyp that just started dropping.

what is that cool growth pattern?

I have a neon green toadstool that's getting ready to drop a baby. Yours if you want it, but clearwater...

Thx have one of those.

Fragged a green finger leather coral a couple of weeks ago. It healed nicely.

I'm interested. I have a tan one but not green.

Look like this Roger

13F4942B-C723-4C9C-A96C-420E3B1598BB_zpsipbuafnj.jpg

I have that one already thx for posting

I have a pink finger leather frag for trade or $, but preferably trade.
picture.php

Looking to get something hardy in return that will prefer stronger lighting. Maybe a zoa or green star polyp. This picture is of the mother colony.

I have a pink finger leather frag for trade or $, but preferably trade.
picture.php

Looking to get something hardy in return that will prefer stronger lighting. Maybe a zoa or green star polyp. This picture is of the mother colony.
picture.php

here is a more recent picture with frag in the foreground. Turned off my blue + before taking this pic because all my photos turn out way too blue if not.

Back