Looking for like minded enthusiasts

a192d63c175eb9106438e8d8efc3b95f.jpg

b0f5793087e10d8e27f05f98099631ab.jpg

8cf0bfea32c483cd3ef1f21aa1f79bef.jpg

I live in Alex city and like to trade alot. Dave in Montgomery robbie in Prattville and Gary in Montgomery all sell and trade also. I can get you there # if you want. I don't do business with Jim at aquarium fantasies. there's a few others in Auburn also.

harleybradin, I love the blue mushrooms! My lfs had some recently, and I'd really like to get some. But some other aquarium expenses had to take priority :(

I live in Alex city and like to trade alot. Dave in Montgomery robbie in Prattville and Gary in Montgomery all sell and trade also. I can get you there # if you want. I don't do business with Jim at aquarium fantasies. there's a few others in Auburn also.
That would be amazing. Not a fan of aquarium fantasies but it works in a pinch. Lol.

harleybradin, I love the blue mushrooms! My lfs had some recently, and I'd really like to get some. But some other aquarium expenses had to take priority :(
If your close to selma I'm more than happy to get a few off for you. They are spreading more and more daily it seems. It'll be a couple weeks if that's alrihht. Wife and I leave for bahamas tomorrow.

I'm a little south of Birmingham, but thanks for the offer. If I ever head that way, I'll let you know! Have fun in the Bahamas!

I've got frags of these if you are interested. I've also got glove polyps galore if you want any of that weed.

hey i can do $10 or less on the frags. depends on which ones you pick out. any day except wednesday or saturday this week is good for me

Back