Looking for live rock

Doc's69

I am looking for about 80 - 100 # of nice LR if anyone knows where to find some, must be bug free, pm or just post if you know of any. Thanks, Ade I'm still debating, can you tell me what kind of rock you were talking about? Thans eveeryone Steve

I think with the 6 hrs drive time round trip it would still be a good deal. Pics would help IMO.

Also a couple decent stores down here that would probably be worth checking out Ade/Steve. Let me know if you guys do do it we could meet up possibly.

Jonathan

Hanging in there I just posted some newer pictures in the New River forum. I actually lost almost all of my SPS when I moved down here so the only stuff I had left was the stuff I had left with Matt because it was to small to frag back then. Slowely but steadily I am building back up though.

pictures of 90 gallon reef and lr

pictures of 90 gallon reef and lr

if anyone wants pics just email me your address. i cannot get them to upload.

how are you doing Jonathon? Long time no see, I bet your glad to get that traing deal behind and making some good coin :) that is a good deal if the rock looks nice and has no flat worms or other nasty critters
Ade you up for a road trip ?

Depending on the day I'll go along for the ride and hopefully to check out Jonathans setup. I would get some pics first.

Back