Looking for Macro Algaes that are not chaeto

AdrianBryce

If you have any thing let me know via PM. Please include a picture if you can, but a name will suffice. oh yeah and a price tag if there is one.

thanks

adrian

I have a ton of mangroves if you want a bunch of propagules. Not a macro algae but will go well in your refugium.

You are probably already aware that most people just use cheato because many of the types have a risk of going sexual and releasing spores everywhere. I personally would love to have some other kinds as well.

Yeah, I was hoping some people kept display quality marcros in this area. Doesn't look like it though. I might be ordering it online.

Yeah, I checked their stuff out. I actually found a really good site. I can't remember it off the top of my head, though.

I have a small amount of caulerpa prolifera (google some images). It is a very nice thick blade grass that looks familiar to sandy areas. Grows well, easy to manage. Eaten readily by tangs and the like. Left alone by non-grazers. I am near downtown, probably will not make this month's meeting. I can grow some for you if you'd like.

Back