Looking for new tank ideas

djsmallz

Looking to restart my reef in the new house but looking for ideas. I currently have a old 220 but not really in love with the tank itself as it is a bit too tall for my short arms, so I'm thinking of possibly going with 2 side by side 40 gallon breeders one with sand and one without for different biotopes. Or I may look to find either a 180 or something in the 5ft x 2ft range. Lastly the idea of rimless came into mind but they don't seem to have the size I would like without custom ordering. Feel free to lend me your thoughts.

Check sca aquariums if you are looking to go rimless. I like mine a lot and they have many different sizes to choose from with free shipping. They have a 5x2 150 gallon rimless. Very nice silicone jobs.

Check sca aquariums if you are looking to go rimless. I like mine a lot and they have many different sizes to choose from with free shipping. They have a 5x2 150 gallon rimless. Very nice silicone jobs.

What size did you get, they have very nice prices for starfire aquariums with free shipping to your door. Great look for sure.

Back