Looking for starter softies corals

nycole0816

Please disregard my other post about sps

Getting back into the hobby. Hubby got me a little bc29. Added a couple corals from Emmett and they are doing great. Looking to add some more. Preferably in pinellas. Tia

Please disregard my other post about sps

Getting back into the hobby. Hubby got me a little bc29. Added a couple corals from Emmett and they are doing great. Looking to add some more. Preferably in pinellas. Tia
I have a rock with green finger leather and fuzzy mushroom. I'll send a pic if interested.

I can give you some GSP (green star polyps) and some mellow yellow cloves. I have a few mushrooms for sale too.

1k as is 1000... Hoping that coral helps me clean the house and baby sit my kid... Lol...

I googled it, pretty cool... But I will get a few of the other mushrooms... Lmk when your available

I also have some Kenya tree that I will give you for free, and then I have blue mushrooms and red mushrooms, and then some green palys. Let me know if you are interested. I'm in Land O Lakes right off of the interstate.

I also have some Kenya tree that I will give you for free, and then I have blue mushrooms and red mushrooms, and then some green palys. Let me know if you are interested. I'm in Land O Lakes right off of the interstate.
I was just out there today and rarely get out that way... If I get that way again soon I'll pm you. I really want some blue and purple mushrooms too so the blue ones sound good... Thanks you for the offer I'll let you know

I was just out there today and rarely get out that way... If I get that way again soon I'll pm you. I really want some blue and purple mushrooms too so the blue ones sound good... Thanks you for the offer I'll let you know

Sounds good. I'll Pm you with my number for when you are ready. Much easier to get a hold of me that way.

Back