Looking for

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15328586#post15328586 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by panaboy95
i have some if i get to the meting i will bring some.

How much are you asking for them?

Approx. how big are the heads? I may just take one of each if you have it them and depending on the size.

$5 you charged me $10 lol jk I have many frogspawn and for some reason i can't get any of them to multiply.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15332169#post15332169 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by panaboy95
i usally ask 5 dollars a head

i will bring them. i am not sure if i can come yet though i have to get someone to run the golf tourney sun first

I was joking i got a smoking deal or i would not have bought them. I am not going to be able to make it Sunday but i am going to start fraging a little bit of everything next week.

what do you have in tat tank these days. i am starting to get the itch again. my 40 is looking real small. i hate looking at an empty 150 time to sart building and getting ready for a big boy.

It is pretty full got rid of most all of the sps.
You still have that 150 sitting there? I have a half stick we could fix it with.

ya the 150 is still in the same place. i am still trying to figure out what to buy. i think i may go acrylic. there is a buildr in ohio that has a 20 year warr with his tanks.

I have a acrylic sump and i don't think i would like a display. I have scratched the sump pretty good and where my kalkwaser comes in to the sump it has eaten in to the plastic and colored it white.

scratches on acrylic can be fixed scratches on glass can not. plus i am looking for a warranty. no one else will give me any more than 2 years. glas cages is 90 days and perfecto is 2 years

Back