Looking to buy fish in Tampa

cprice

I'm coming over to Tampa tomorrow and was wondering if anyone is looking to sell any fish? I would love some anthias but would entertain most any fish if you want to let me know what you have. I'd be looking to pick up between 4-6! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Either fish and other itchy stuff (faois) or maybe if you are in Brandon, I would stop by The Aquarium & Fish Store in Brandon. They have changed a bunch in the past few months and they have a great selection of everything.

I'm definitely going to swing by some of the LFS but was hoping that this post would attract some local members looking to sell some livestock or that were maybe preparing to downgrade tank sizes etc. But thanks for the suggestions so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faois has the best quality fish with the most always in stock. I buy corals from lots of places but only buy fish from Faois. Not only great quality but also he won't sell it to u if it is not right for your system, so u have best odds there for sure.

^^^2nd & 3rd what everyone has said above. FAOIS, Drysdale and The Aquarium and Fish Store are all TBRC sponsors and they are fantastic!

Back