Lost GoPro at Reef A Palooza / Universal Citywalk

marin8n

If anyone attended the Orlando Reef A Palooza show at the DoubleTree this weekend and found a GoPro camera - please PM me. I had hours of family footage on it that I can never replace. It could also have been lost at Universal Citywalk or the Miller Ale House nearby. I am offering a cash reward for anyone that finds it.

Thanks in advance
Eric

Hope you found your GO Pro. Do you have pics taken off of it previously? I think there is a site you can upload a pic and it scans the Internet for pics looking for metadata associated with your camera. Not sure if it works for go pros.

The only video I had backed up was one that I took of my tank...go figure. I'll see if I can find that site. I filed a police report and have been calling Universal and the hotel daily. Also posted to CL lost and found with no luck. Although I think someone might be trying to sell it on CL in the Orlando area - they won't respond to me emails though (just requesting general info). So no luck yet. My new one arrived today so just bummed I lost all those family videos.

Back