Madison Area Reef Society "MARS" 2014 Frag Swap

MadCityReefer

The MARS FRAG SWAP 2014 will be Saturday, January 25, 2013, 11-3 pm. It will be held at VFW post 7591, 301 Cottage Grove Rd, Madison, WI

A once-yearly opportunity for MARS members and the general public to buy/sell and trade corals, dry goods and marine fish. The swap will run from 11-3 pm We are working on a official MARS Frag Swap website as well. More details to come.

Vendors thus far:
-Fish Doctor
-KICKAZZCORALS
-Alpha Aquaculture
-Limpit's Reef
-Beef's Reef
-Frag Creations
-Jim's Reef
-Animart
-There will be several hobbyist tables as well
-More to come!

2014 MARS Frag Swap Table Registration:
http://www.madisonreef.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13413&p=70754#p70754

Last edited:
You asked for it folks so here it is...

The 10th Annual MARS FRAG SWAP will be Saturday, January 25, 2014 11-3 pm. It will be held at VFW post 7591, 301 Cottage Grove Rd, Madison, WI
A once-yearly opportunity for MARS members and the general public to buy/sell and trade corals, dry goods and marine fish. The swap will run from 11-3 pm We are working on a official MARS Frag Swap website as well. Please check back periodically for more details .

General Admission Entry Fee - $3 or free with a canned good and or non-perishable food items to be donated to Salvation Army there will be no charge for kids 12yrs of age or younger

PLEASE NOTE: We will have a FREE table available on the day of the swap for general admission participants. However, these general admission participants will NOT be able to set-up a tank/system, or have electrical access.

General Door Prizes
Everyone who attends the MARS Frag Swap will be included in our door prize giveaways. (one ticket per paid entry or food donation) Check back for details.

2014 MARS Frag Swap Table Registration:
http://www.madisonreef.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13413&p=70754#p70754

Confirmed Vendors:
-Zoanthids.com
-Fish Doctor
-KICKAZZ CORALS
-Alpha Aquaculture
-Reef Kingdom
-Frag Creations
-Eye Candy Coral
-Jim's Reef
-Aznnutty Saltwater Connections
-Coral Compulsion
-Saltwater Specialty
-Dirks
-Best Fish
-Captain's Corals
-Limpit's Reef
-Coral Cuttings
-Beef's Reef
-Living Art
-Animart
-Big Kahuna Tropical Fish

-There will also be several hobbyist tables

Special Thanks to this years Raffle Sponsor's

bestfish_zps4fdd012b.jpg

2 - 50lb boxes of Reef Rock. And 2 - 40lb boxes of sand
28 gallon Deep Blue Rimless RR Frag Tank w/plumbing kit
Reeflo BlowHole BH1100 & BH1450

CORALIFE-700x75_zps537cdc41.jpg

Coralife Circulation Pump 2- CP750, 2-CP1300, 2-CP2900

banner468x60drops_zps40e1566e.jpg

Complete RODI Unit

seachem_zps9e66cf0d.jpg

AquaVitro Reef Products 2-alpha, 2-balance, 2-calcification, 2-eight four, 2-fuel, 2-ions, 2-vibrance

bb36b782-a1c8-4d56-8a82-5a7e0b84e377_zpsc4cacd02.jpg

2- Dual Light Digital Timer, 2- 20" Blue LED Strip Light w/transformer

RapidLED_468x60_Banner_ver3_zpsc4db5cef.gif

12 LED kit

Aqua-UB-Banner2_zps2564699a.jpg

Advantage 2000, 8 Watt Unit, With Hanger Spout

premiumaquatics_zps19c40fda.gif

Premium Aquatics Salinity Refractometer w/ATC

DRFS_zpscb3a2fce.jpg

$25.00 Gift Certificate

bulkreefsupply_zpsabd7fa61.gif

Two Part Total Package with Dosers

Hi my name is Adam owner of splash corals in cincinnati I would love to be apart of your even if you could please call me ASAP 513-673-0499 it would truly be awesome also if you could send me direct payment link and info to my email @ spalshcoralsinfo@gmail.com I would truly appreciate thanks so much looking to here from u soon thanks

I live in Madison Wisconsin and they sometimes they refer it to Madtown hense MadCityReefer I guess if your not from around here it wouldn't make as much sense...lol

I am new to Reef Central as a member, have been viewing for quite a while, I have heard this Frag swap is awesome, was able to make Frag Fest last year near Fredonia and am pumped for this Saturday's swapapalooza, It's great that this site exists, can't tell you how helpful it is. So a big Thanks to all who have worked so hard to put the event on!

Back