Making room, Corals and equipment

toddmau5

Trying to clear some space, so I have a couple of corals for sale and some equipment.

Trying to clear out some room in the tank to get the fags off the rack and onto the rock, so some of the stuff has to come off the rock and go do a new home. I switched my lights over and still trying to get them dialed in so everything has lost all its color so bare with me

Joe the coral mini colony $60

Spongodes Frag (fully encrusted) $20

Miami hurricans chalice (damaged, urchin dumped it into the sand) $40

Large Zoa rock, 4 types of zoas, rock is 12"x7"x6" roughly $100

Red planet frag?? it was sold to me as a different name but when it was coloring up it was looking just like a red planet. $40

Digitata, Was sold to me as a forrest fire digit, but its just... tan and Orange nothing fancy, grows like a weed. I will be doing fresh frags of this. $10 ea for a good size piece

Tricolor Acro, not the normal tri color, this is a green/teal with tan base and pink tips. I will also be doing fresh frags of this, just trying to clear some room since its shading out the other corals. $30ea

Some kind of maze brain or something, no idea, its green and pink/purple when it had color. about 5" across $40

Forrest fire digitata. The real grean and orange stuff. I had a good size colony but urchin keep breaking it up, so i will be breaking up the rest of the colony $30 each

Green monti cap with purple rim? I honestly have no idea what it is, but monti caps bug me lol so take it away. maybe 4"+ across $40

equipment
25 gallon tank. non drilled. No scratches that I know of... decent condition.. make it go away $10

150w metal halide pendant. $50

Drilled 50g tank, the tank is drilled in the side cause it was used as a sump for a much larger tank. $40

10g tank. your standard old 10g QT tank. Back and sides have been paintetd black. $10

300g DD. This tank has been resealed, but has been holding water with power heads in it for 2 months now. no leaks at all. I was going to use this tank but decided I can not do it justice with the lay out of the house. I would never appreciate the depth with this tank stuck in the corner so we decided to go with a long tank instead of a deep tank. The sealant looks a little ugly but it is holding really well. No stand other then the temporary stand I built, but you can have it... $500 obo, just get it out of my garage

corallife power compact fixture with moon lights 30" $20

Joe the coral mini colony
XfDB8BPl.jpg

AJMQYRyl.jpg

Miami hurricanes chalice damaged
elerPhJl.jpg

sw4WSxOl.jpg

large zoa rock
mHH86vWl.jpg

AXjmyygl.jpg

red planet??
affzabTl.jpg