March 14th TBRC Meeting

Mrs Postal

Our hosts, Brad(br12349) and Tara, have 110 gallon mixed reef with Maxspect LED, MP40 and Reefkeeper and a very kid friendly home. Parking in the driveway and along the street will be fine.

Remember to bring a food item to share w/ everyone. The club will provide the water and sodas and also, we will have our next $100 gift card member drawing that evening!

I need some of that rice the gentleman brought in again.. lol..

He told me the place, I can't remember. Does anyone know? Also does anyone know his name on RC?

:dance::dance:Just FYI we have a GUEST PRESENTER for the March meeting! Dr. Stallings from the USF College of Marine Science Fish Ecology Laboratory is coming to talk about lionfish! Don't miss it! :dance::dance:

March educational presentation thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2484137

lionfish-invasion-631.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

Hi Everyone,

We are new to the area and are interested in attending a meeting to get to know the club. Can we attend the March 14 meeting as guests or do we have to join prior?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

We are new to the area and are interested in attending a meeting to get to know the club. Can we attend the March 14 meeting as guests or do we have to join prior?

Thanks!

Meetings are always FREE to attend for anyone! We encourage you to join if you like the club, and only members have access to member benefits (meeting raffles, PAR meter, club library, etc).

See you in March!

Come One Come All-- Burgers and Dogs on the grill and a great presenter. PM me if you need directions or have a question. Thanks Brad

Thanks for replying Roger for some reason I thought they were every other month. Let me know when u have some more oops frags or anything for sale. You have some of the nicest tanks I've seen. Thanks Pete

Thanks for replying Roger for some reason I thought they were every other month. Let me know when u have some more oops frags or anything for sale. You have some of the nicest tanks I've seen. Thanks Pete

thanks for the compliment. If I would have known I can always bring frags to a meeting. But I'm already on my way it's such a long drive we decided to make a day trip of it.

Back