MASLAC still active?

Ok, I think it's time to think about actually having a meeting. Perhaps we could find a central location and have an informal get together to plan the club re-launch...Any thoughts?

Sounds great Scott! I'm marking the date down, but I'll still need reminders ;)

Shorts and flip-flops right :lolspin:

I am in town next weekend!! :) Is the place kid(6 years old) friendly? I need a carpool buddy since Cindy don't want to do a road trip nor babysit.

Hey Pierce! Looking forward to seeing you! Should be fine with the kid if you don't let him swim in our raceways! I can't believe he's 6 already!

I am still putting my 36x36 cube tank back together slowly for coral and wrasses. The plan is to get a new 72Lx30Wx28H glass tank for angels, tangs, and some corals. Been traveling a lot so progress is slow.

Great size tank (your big one) it's the same size as mine.

6 years old! Dang, wasn't it yesterday we had kids? My oldest is going into her 3 year of collage, and my youngest will be a sophomore in high school.

I got a phone call from Carlos this past week. He is going to stop by for a visit on Saturday so I am throwing together an impromptu get-together Saturday afternoon at my house at 4:30. Any of the old timers who want to come hang out and fish chat let me know and I'll send the address.

Dave B

Hey Dave, sorry I missed this. Been working long hours again (this year it started early) and haven't had time for much "online time".

I did get a 4 day weekend last week to go to the races, but they know better to try and make me work around a race weekend.

Back