Massive coral clearance part 2 - pick up tonight/tomorrow!

aztbs

Phase two of my project to greatly simplify and restore my tank with another giant coral sale. It breaks my heart to sell some of these things that I have grown from little bits to big colonies, but it must be done!

I do not have time to post pictures, just come have a look.

It may seem like it, but I am not breaking down the tank or getting out of the hobby. I have decided to keep only some large softies, some euphyllia and my favorite LPS and key pieces of SPS.

To my knowledge, my tank has no coral pests. I do have some cyano issues and things are not as colorful as they could be but everything is healthy and has been with me for a very long time.

I am near Elliot Rd and the 101 in Chandler and will be home all night tonight and all day tomorrow for picking up if you are interested. For large pieces, bringing your own container will be very helpful.

NO PMS PLEASE
Posting in the thread helps everyone to know what is claimed in what order and what is available.

Corals for sale:

1) LARGE colony of Shawn Bennett Yellow Tort (6 inches round) on a tall piece of tonga branch rock. 1in sells for $40 online. - whole colony - $80

2) Extra huge colony of Neon Green Birdsnest - at least 8-10in across. - $50

3) Colony of ORA Scripps Milli, has some broken branches and dead spots, but very healthy and large piece - $50

4) Two pieces, 9-10 heads each of a multicolored acan. Orange/green/teal/purple etc. $40ea

5) 20+ head colony of true Orange Crush acans (solid orange, green mouths) - $70

6) Four inch piece of Orange Pavona Maldivensis - $40

7) 4-5in colony of Midnight Stag Acro - $40

8) X-large colony of Blasto Merlettis - $60

9) 5in around perfect piece of SRA Chalice. Sells for $30 an eye, insane colors. $150

10) 4in colony of Atlantis Birdsnest - $25

11) 6-7in colony of Montipora Spongodes - $10

12) 3in colony of Australian Blue Polyp acro - $60

13) 3in multibranch frag of Lime in the Sky Acro - $20

14) 5in colony of rare Blue Gomezi, currently brown but can be stunning and expensive - $50

15) 2in base/mini colony of ORA Red Planet - $25

16) 3-4in One Polyp Wonder colony on a piece of branch rock. This is a wild colony I bought a couple of years ago. The piece I bought RTNed and left only one polyp alive. That polyp has grown back in to what it is today.
It had stunning color, but right now it is brown. $40

17) Large blue/purple plate coral - $40

18) 3in frag of a multicolored milli - $25

I have lots of small frags as well like green tipped hammers, mushrooms, deepwater acro, birdsnest frags, orange digi, pieces of cap and other breakage. $5-$15

2) Extra huge colony of Neon Green Birdsnest - at least 8-10in across
8) X-large colony of Blasto Merlettis

Both sold and gone

Ill take 13, 15 and 18. I can come tomorrow evening if thats ok. I have to work until 6. I'd love to take a frag of the scripps milli too if you happen to have one.

I will take the other 3, 4,10 and 11. 5 if evoal2003 falls through. I am looking for orange crush for a while. Evoal2003 - don't want to split into 2?

I can pick up tomorrow morning/afternoon along with my other stuff.

Last edited:
I will take the other 3, 4,10 and 11. 5 if evoal2003 falls through. I am looking for orange crush for a while. Evoal2003 - don't want to split into 2?

I can pick up tomorrow morning/afternoon along with my other stuff.

i won't fall through, let me see it, then I'll let you know.

Still available (turning on the lights to get pics for NaCL)

1) LARGE colony of Shawn Bennett Yellow Tort (6 inches round) on a tall piece of tonga branch rock. 1in sells for $40 online. - whole colony - $80

7) 4-5in colony of Midnight Stag Acro - $40

9) 5in around perfect piece of SRA Chalice. Sells for $30 an eye, insane colors. $150

12) 3in colony of Australian Blue Polyp acro - $60

14) 5in colony of rare Blue Gomezi, currently brown but can be stunning and expensive - $50

16) 3-4in One Polyp Wonder colony on a piece of branch rock. This is a wild colony I bought a couple of years ago. The piece I bought RTNed and left only one polyp alive. That polyp has grown back in to what it is today.
It had stunning color, but right now it is brown. $40

I have lots of small frags as well like green tipped hammers, mushrooms, deepwater acro, birdsnest frags, orange digi, pieces of cap and other breakage. $5-$15

SOLD/CLAIMED

2) Extra huge colony of Neon Green Birdsnest - at least 8-10in across. - $50 SOLD

3) Colony of ORA Scripps Milli, has some broken branches and dead spots, but very healthy and large piece - $50 - Vanpire - Pending pickup

4) Two pieces, 9-10 heads each of a multicolored acan. Orange/green/teal/purple etc. $40ea -evoal2003, Vanpire Pending Pickup

5) 20+ head colony of true Orange Crush acans (solid orange, green mouths) - $70 - evoal2003 - Pending Pickup

8) X-large colony of Blasto Merlettis - $60 SOLD

10) 4in colony of Atlantis Birdsnest - $25 - Vanpire - Pending pickup

11) 6-7in colony of Montipora Spongodes - $10 - Vanpire - Pending pickup

13) 3in multibranch frag of Lime in the Sky Acro - $20 - krazysvede Pending pickup

15) 2in base/mini colony of ORA Red Planet - $25 - krazysvede - Pending pickup

18) 3in frag of a multicolored milli - $25 - krazysvede - Pending pickup

Last edited:
#1 yellow tort
yellowtort.jpg

#6 Orange Pavona Maldivensis
pavona.jpg

#7 Midnight stag
midnightstag.jpg

#9 SRA Chalice
SRAchalice.jpg

#12 Blue Polyp acro
bluepolypacro.jpg

#14 Blue Gomezi
gomezi.jpg

#17 Blue Plate Coral
blueplate.jpg

I will take 1, 7, 9, 12 and 14

Ryan and I will pick up today :)

Great, thanks!

All that is left now is:

Beautiful, thank you for everything.

Please don't forget me when you make food

Great, thanks!

All that is left now is:

Back