Matis vs Hermit, Round 1

Q-ball

Premium Member
Ok, so I added a fairly large hermit that Bytor gives to me into the 10g Mantis tank last night. He's in a large turbo snail shell, has red & white legs, some beige, really neat critter...well, Butch wasn't havin none of it!:D The hermit walks by his cave, Butch slinks out like a navy seal or something, zips around to the front of the hermit's shell, SNAP!!! smacks the hermit a hard shot on one of his legs & skidaddles back to his cave like lightning! The crab has drawn himself into his shell real quick, then slowly comes back out like, "sheesh, what the heck was that???:confused:?" So the crab starts crawling again, and out comes Butch again, keepin himself real flat to the sand lookin like Rambo (as much as a shrimp can anyhow!:D), darts around to the front of his shell & SNAP!!! smacks him another shot on one of his legs and zips back to his cave again! LOL!!! This time he actually knocked the hermit back, rolled the shell over once...so after the crab gets upright, he goes & shoves his head (so to speak) in the corner and he's been hiding there ever since...I think he's feeling a bit unwelcome:D

Q!!!

Back