May 13th TBRC Meeting & Frag Auction

Mrs Postal

We're heading to Temple Terrace in May Chris Alexander(Paradox_of_Reef here) and his wife will be our hosts. Come join us at 6pm for food, fun and a frag auction. If you have any frags to sell or want to buy, please come! Rules attached here. You do not need to be a TBRC member to purchase anything in the auction but you must be a member to sell and to be in the membership raffle.

We are also taking attendance for our special raffle in Dec so make it to 6 meetings this year, and get into the drawing for a reef related item up to $250 in value. Please remember to park in guest spots for this event.

Bring a food item to share and the club will provide sodas and water.

Address is: 6012 Laketree Ln, Tampa, FL 33617-1637; park in the guest spots.

Attachments

• TBRC Frag Auction Rules for 2016.doc
    12 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone coming,have extra chaeto or other green macro algae? We are in need of some.

Thanks

Does anyone coming,have extra chaeto or other green macro algae? We are in need of some.

Thanks

Same here, Could use a handful of Chaeto to quarentine with my incoming CUC.
Wish I was ready for some coral frags.
I'll be bringing a few things FSOT, Along with the AI Prime HD's. Club members will get a discount. ;)

We will have some ricordea, monti caps, and euphylia for the auction.

Softball size chaeto sounds great, thanks.

I need to add that it is Apt A to the address below. We'll keep an eye out for those who are looking lost and direct them as well.

Great meeting tonight. New faces, old faces, great food and great prices at the Frag auction. June meeting details being posted tomorrow. Education presentation next month on wrasses. Details coming soon.

Back