Prices Of Corals & Fish May Keep Me From Returning ?

Buy from Battle Corals if you want proper represented corals. I have known Adam a long time and he is one of the most honest guys you will meet.
Can’t beat the BattleBox either. Its a surprise on what corals but by far the best value for the money.

Buy from Battle Corals if you want proper represented corals. I have known Adam a long time and he is one of the most honest guys you will meet.
Adam’s Battle Corals was the first online purchase that I was actually impressed with. I had only done one before. Since then, I’ve done a couple of other orders from other vendors. I wish I’d spent that money on BC.

Plus, you can turn off the, "fancy names" on his website.

I didn't know that but then again I really do not order off the site. Adam is somewhat local to me but he is not open to the public.
I have not seen his new place yet. We keep trying to meet up but there was always something like covid hit and then it just has not worked out. I was supposed to meet up at Adams with Carlos to do some video for Coralvue there but I had to work. My tank was not ready and then I moved and again my tank was not ready again. Then I purchased a new tank so not ready again. Two very busy people. Maybe I need to contact him now, I do need some sps for the lagoon. I kind of feel bad now that I think about it. I should have put more effort into at least getting over to see the new place even if I did not need something.

me too...took awhile to remember which email account i used so I could change my password to login...hotmail! omg!

Yea that can be bad. Places should have another way to recover other than email. I have lost accounts because a email account went away. I could not reset it because it was going to a old email.

Back