May 14th TBRC meeting

Mrs Postal

Our May TBRC meeting will be on the 14th @ 6pm at the home of Roger(rogergolf66) and Melissa Hebert. The address is 12624 Flamingo Pkwy, Spring Hill, FL 34610-8028. It's really not as far as Spring Hill as it's off 52 & the Expressway. You will need to use gate code 1479 and as far as parking goes use the street. Don't park any tires on neighbors grass and don't block any drive ways.

Please remember to bring a food item to share with everyone and we also have an educational topic via webinar from Tropic Marin scheduled. The club will supply sodas, water and juice boxes for the little kids(and a few of the big ones).

Remember if you are a paid member, you get your pick of a $10 gift card from one of our 2016 sponsors but you need to attend a meeting to pick it up. And we also have a bucket of ESV salt to raffle off to paid members as well as our monthly gift card drawing.

Cya then!

Gate code needs the # in front so it is #1479.

Also a little about my setup for those that don't know. I have a 360gal multitask system wit dedicated tanks to each type of coral. A 6ft Zoa tank, 2 LPS tanks, 1 anemone tank, Ric,Yuma, mushroom tank, a softie tank.

I also have a 100 gal spa frag system.

Also

They main system in the house is a 240 gal display sps tank that's newly setup about 4 months ago.

I hope we will get a big group to come check it all out. All the corals are doing great!!! The sps is finishing up QT now should be in the new sps tank by meeting time. They r done with dips just coloring back up and in observation for a bit longer.

Thanks Roger and Melissa for hosting....What a great meeting and guest speaker...Was very cool.....And the fish room wasn't bad either :dance:

Thanks Roger and Melissa for hosting....What a great meeting and guest speaker...Was very cool.....And the fish room wasn't bad either :dance:

Anytime we love hosting. I agree was great meeting and really enjoyed the education topic. Great job Zach with the education topic. I always enjoy learning new stuff. but was nice that this topic was focused on our aquariums!

Roger

Thanks for hosting Roger! It was great to meet you and your family and the system was awesome.

Glad everyone enjoyed the guest speaker. Again, if anyone has requests for another topic just let me know! See everyone at Rumfish next month!

Back