Micro brittle stars and maybe some fish

huff747

Anybody in need of micro brittle stars? I have a 20 gallon long that is the miscellany that didn't make it into my reef and it's loaded with stars. The attached is just what I fished out of the water change bucket when doing a water change today. And then the posse of them that calls the magfloat home.

Also have a pair of run of the mill clowns and a diamond goby. I already have a diamond goby in my reef or I'd try to add this guy, I've still considered trying and hoping it would work out. It's a reefer 750 and this goby is bigger than the one already in there. What do you think my odds are?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.56.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.56.44 PM.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.56.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.56.57 PM.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
You willing to ship the brittle stars? I'll definitely take em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You willing to ship the brittle stars? I'll definitely take em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the interest but not looking to ship. I don't mind these guys just thought I'd put it out there. And most stuff I've had shipped lately is getting delayed, luckily no animals. But I have a phone in transit that hasn't been scanned in 5 days...

Here's some going to a new home today:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zbLDrPlfg2M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would love some of the micro brittle stars next time you have an extra batch. How big is the diamond goby? Have considered adding one again but not sure if I want to deal with the sand everywhere.

Back