Milli crazy

jfoltz

I'm going crazy for them lately and need some more ! Who wants to trade or sell me some ?!! Thanks in advance lets not break the bank tho lol I'm not looking for $100sticks !

If he wasn't a hour or more drive I'd be all over some of his other stuff to!

Fire me a text later this morning. I'll be heading over to pick up that OP. I'm not 100 per sure when I'm handing over, depends on how schedule shapes up for the week.

Check out Reef Addicted on that auction site. Matt is a good guy. Lives in Bartow. Will ship or let you pick up.

Good to catch up tonight.

I'll have some for you shortly.

Frags of these coming

Rmp4eyg.jpg

P8VcHgy.jpg

SlisEuJ.jpg

These colonies coming

5UqeTTl.jpg

JjX3fVA.jpg

Here are a couple of mine :)

Sniper SPS Bubblegum Millie:)

IMG_5945.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RMF Acid Trip Millie:

IMG_5709.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There are definitely some nice mariculture pieces coming in lately.
Looking good.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of maricultured corals, but figured I'd take a chance. I'm just going to dip heavy and QT in my frag tank so I can treat for pests just to be safe.

You're right though, seems like some really good looking sticks the past month or so hitting the market.

I don't mean anything towards you here but I am not sure where the negativity for maricultured corals comes from. Most of the time they are just wild corals someone manually glues to a rock and watches it grow.
I get that the bases are pretty nasty but we should always remove all wild bases before putting them in our tanks anyway.

Besides, just because it says mariculture doesn't mean they don't come straight from the ocean the very day they are cut from a reef. I have seen large "Maricultured corals" that still have uncured putty/hold fast holding them to the plug/rock. So soft you can push your finger prints right into it.

They are just wild corals. Enjoy them since there was a time when this was all there was. That is what we did and do with decent success. Frags had never been invented yet. ;) Yes I am that old.

Just dreading trying to get the bases off of the two larger pieces. They are shipping out today and looking forward to receiving them tomorrow.

Back