Missed the last reeftopia buy, is there another in the works, or should I start one?

mjstech

Hey guys, I need a bunch of things from reeftopia, I won't make the $120 order to get the free s/h.
I am wondering if anyone else wants to start another, or I could start one.
I work at Scottsdale Rd/Mayo Blvd. Monday-Saturday 7am-3pm. (they would be delivered to my work) and I live in Glendale, near (5 miles from) AJ and Crystal.
My 29g seahorse tank is all covered in hair algea and I need to restock my 80g reef.

If anyone has an interest in this please post.

mark

I would order a couple of things as long as I could pick them up where you work. I don't want to drive to Glendale again!

awsome guys, i will put together what I want soon, and ask you do so also in this post, then i'll tally everything up.

mark

ok guys, lets start putting an order together.

A11 Hermit Small BlueLeg (100) $35.00 $35.00

A20 Snail Turbo (Astrae 100) $45.00 $45.00

A15 Snail Cerith - Per 12 - $15.00 $15.00

A26 Nudibranch Lettuce $7.00 $7.00

A80 Nassarius Snail - 12 $10.00 $10.00

Total: $112.00

this is what I want so far, I would like to split some of the items with someone, or get onto the order.

mark

I'd like to get some Golden Astrea's, Nassarius and Ceriths. I'm willing to split.

I'm down for 200 golden Astrea as well as 12 Nerite. If someone else wants 100 golden we could split the 300 lot price.

Also might be a good idea to post when you want to order so people know when a cutoff time will be (at least i assume you are putting it together and ordering, right?) :). If not I'd be happy to do it.

What are the different benefits of the different snails Turbo, Golden Astrea's, Nassarius and Ceriths

Hey guys,

I think Scott is going to take the reins on this order. He has done this a few times now, and will be better at doing this than myself.
I look forward to getting on the order too.

Mark

Back