monster tank equipment for sale

nitrodude

I have some monster size equipment for sale.

6' tall aqua medic turbo flotor 10,000 protein skimmer rated for 2500 gallons. $1500

Pacific coast imports c-2500 chiller brand new in box. $1500

3x Dolphin super aqua sea 11,500 gph pumps brand new in the box. 110v or 220v. 62 ft head cut off. 2" fittings. $400ea

If anyone has any interest, shoot me a PM with your number and we can discus.
Thanks

Last edited:
Prices up.
Like i said-if anyone can use this stuff, shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Im also open to trades.

Trades im looking for 27" tall 10 or 12" cup skimmer-like a reef octopus 250 int or 300 int.
Also looking for a eu2000 honda generator.
A 4-6' sump with multiple filter sock holder
Or non aquarium trades. Im an avid shooter.

rven8k.jpg

Skimmer pic.
Skimmer comes with a brand new dolphin amp master 3200 pump 1/15th hp only draws 1.3amps
Very power efficient for this size skimmer

More like 11 darts. Darts are 145w each (my snappers actual draw is 150 though not 105 like advertised on their site)

Plus, this is a 3hp, 11.5k gph commercial PRESSURE pump with a max head height of a whopping 62 foot!

While the darts is only 12ft.
This isnt exactly an equal comparison.

More like 11 darts. Darts are 145w each (my snappers actual draw is 150 though not 105 like advertised on their site)

Plus, this is a 3hp, 11.5k gph commercial PRESSURE pump with a max head height of a whopping 62 foot!

While the darts is only 12ft.
This isnt exactly an equal comparison.

I will have to plug in my watt meter into it and check. I run 2 currently. Agree not the same animal, but have to compar to something. I don't have 60 feet of head. The price is great. Anyone willing to pay for the electric it's a steal at that price. Glws

Please report back what you find. Ive found a few of the reeflos running the snapper impeller are using 150 watts and not the 105w advertised on their site.

The dolphin pumps are great pumps but they are massive. Theyd be great for a store with large water volume, a large tank closed loop or a large basement sump

Back