moving....all equipment for sale, pickup only (Oakland)

ac green

Livestock has been sold to a lfs and now I would like to try to get all of this stuff gone by the weekend.

**Pickup only in Oakland (near the lake) from this Friday (8.10) to Sunday (8.12) noon...prices seem reasonable but will entertain offers and willing to give discounts if you buy more than one item, serious buyers only..thanks**

Pictures can be found here (I can take more if required):
https://imgur.com/a/PtnP2PO

TANK: ½" AGE rimless 30"x30"x23" tall starphire glass tank - (Gray plexi bottom that is drilled for closed loop but plugged with bulkheads)
&
Stand made from 2'x4''s with magnetic removable front panel stained espresso (i have the other 2 panels but they got warped when being stored in the garage, i also have extra stain if you want to make new panels and match the stain)
&
Return Pump
&
Sump - $350

2- ECOTECH RADION XR15W PRO LED with RMS XR15 TANK MOUNT KIT and MULTI-LIGHT RMS ARM KIT -$375

COMPUTER: NEPTUNE SYSTEMS APEX with a VORTECH WIRELESS MODULE: WXM, ENERGY BAR 8 - $550

SKIMMER: SKIMZ SM201 - $200

FLOW: 2- VORTECH MP40W QUIETDRIVE PROPELLER PUMP with Ecotech battery backup - $285

GFO Reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO with maxi jet 1200- $40

FUGE DIY Reactor AquaMaxx with pump - $30

2 x BRS DOSING: 2 PART DOSER "“ 1.1 ML PER MINUTE, SPACE SAVER JUG "“ THIN 4 LITER (1.05 GALLON), and extra calcium and alk - $60

TUNZE OSMOLATOR UNIVERSAL 3155 AUTO TOP OFF with 20 gallon reservoir &
½" Plexi sump (dimensions) - $100

Extra VORTECH MP40WQD WET SIDE ASSEMBLY - $35

TANK: ½" AGE rimless 30"x30"x23" tall starphire glass tank - (Gray plexi bottom that is drilled for closed loop but plugged with bulkheads)
&
Stand made from 2'x4''s with magnetic removable front panel stained espresso (i have the other 2 panels but they got warped when being stored in the garage, i also have extra stain if you want to make new panels and match the stain)
&
Return Pump
&
Sump - $350

2- ECOTECH RADION XR15W PRO LED with RMS XR15 TANK MOUNT KIT and MULTI-LIGHT RMS ARM KIT -$375

COMPUTER: NEPTUNE SYSTEMS APEX with a VORTECH WIRELESS MODULE: WXM, ENERGY BAR 8 - $550

FLOW: 2- VORTECH MP40W QUIETDRIVE PROPELLER PUMP with Ecotech battery backup - $285 (SOLD)

2 x BRS DOSING: 2 PART DOSER "“ 1.1 ML PER MINUTE, SPACE SAVER JUG "“ THIN 4 LITER (1.05 GALLON), and extra calcium and alk - $60

½" Plexi sump (dimensions) - $100 (Pending Sale)

Extra VORTECH MP40WQD WET SIDE ASSEMBLY - $35

TANK: ½” AGE rimless 30”x30”x23” tall starphire glass tank - (Gray plexi bottom that is drilled for closed loop but plugged with bulkheads)
&
Stand made from 2’x4’’s with magnetic removable front panel stained espresso (i have the other 2 panels but they got warped when being stored in the garage, i also have extra stain if you want to make new panels and match the stain)
&
Return Pump
&
Sump - $350

FLOW: 2- VORTECH MP40W QUIETDRIVE PROPELLER PUMP with Ecotech battery backup - $285 (SOLD)

2 x BRS DOSING: 2 PART DOSER – 1.1 ML PER MINUTE, SPACE SAVER JUG – THIN 4 LITER (1.05 GALLON), and extra calcium and alk - $60

½” Plexi sump (dimensions) - $100 (Pending)

Extra VORTECH MP40WQD WET SIDE ASSEMBLY - (Pending)

&
&
Return Pump
&
Sump - $350

2- ECOTECH RADION XR15W PRO LED with RMS XR15 TANK MOUNT KIT and MULTI-LIGHT RMS ARM KIT -(SOLD)

GFO Reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO with maxi jet 1200- (SOLD)

FUGE DIY Reactor AquaMaxx with pump - (SOLD)

½" Plexi sump (dimensions) - $100 (SOLD)

Extra VORTECH MP40WQD WET SIDE ASSEMBLY - (Pending)

Back