Moving sale... corals and more...

SahuaritaMike

.Registered Member
I am moving houses in about 2 weeks and decided to sell most my livestock to help fund the big tank... Here is what I got

Tonga branch with 16+ heads of Orange Crush acans $80
2"plus of Cespitularia second stalk amost full grown $40
Scolymia Red stripe used to be in Robs show tank $100
LE tyree green polyp leather frag $20
5"+ rock with 30-40heads of whammin watermelon 15+ heads of radiactive dragon eyes and about 3-4 other types of zoas on it $60
Frag of Tubs Blues with 3 heads $30
Medium sized Neon green hammer 4+ inches when fully opened $40
Orange cap about 4" or so $30
Frag of green slimer $20
Ricordea rock with 3 polyps one is big 2 are smaller kinda of a neon irredescent color $35
Hydnophora frag with 2 stalks $10
Green shroom $5
Neon green bubble 3" $40

I have about 40lbs of dried figi rock and about 20lbs of cured rock that I would like to get $2.5 a pound

Fish
yasha hase goby $35
Purple Firefish $20
Rainford Goby $15
2 Yellow watchman gobies $15 for pair

Not looking for trades right now, I need the cash for the move..

Michael

Last edited:
I've been trying to find a nice green bubble. If it's not too much hassle, could you post a pic?

Also, are you selling any equipment?

Tanner-- nah just moving a mile up the road but I am going from a huge 2 story to a decent sized 1 story thats kinda odd shaped...

TV..Could post a pic from my camera phone and post, what kind of equipment are you looking for?

Michael

I'd welcome any sort of pic if it wasn't a hassle. And as for equipment, I wasn't thinking of anything in particular, just keeping my eyes out for a good deal. :smokin:

WAIT: The pic is more important to me if you're in Sahuarita. If you're somewhere in Tucson and you didn't mind, I could probably just stop by.

2 Yellow watchman gobies $15 for pair

Man I want that somthing fierce if only you weren't 2 hours away. I was going to buy one at the end of the month anyways. Now you have a pair for sale.... :mad:

Back