Mp 40 Wes issues

vanbro1

Upgrading a tank andi have had nothing but problems with my 2 mp40s

1 got wet with out any power waited several hours to allow dry. Plug it in and it will turn for about a second then flash red

1 has had nothing wrong and has been running fine. All of a sudden it just loses power... It will run for only one and a half minutes then just lose power. No error codes no anything.... Just stops

Advice is greatly appreciated

Check the power cable if it's loose on the controller, the plug hole was loose from the circuit board. I had that issue before where my cord connecting to the controller was loose and needed a replacement.

Upgrading a tank andi have had nothing but problems with my 2 mp40s

1 got wet with out any power waited several hours to allow dry. Plug it in and it will turn for about a second then flash red

1 has had nothing wrong and has been running fine. All of a sudden it just loses power... It will run for only one and a half minutes then just lose power. No error codes no anything.... Just stops

Advice is greatly appreciated

Van,

I would recommend sending those pumps in for testing/repair. If you would like to have them sent in, please go to http://ecotechmarine.com/support/request-service/ and fill out our Return Materials Authorization form to receive the necessary email and other information you need to send in your part/pump for service.

Back