MP10 and NIB JBJ 20g Rimless Frag Tank

Redsox Nation

So I am currently attempting to upgrade in size, that being said this side tank that I was going to setup needs to go. Will get pics up when I get home

First up is a VorTech MP10es, it is practically brand new. It saw about 72hrs of usage in my other tank. Thats it. $165

next is the JBJ RL20. Its a 20g rimless frag tank or can also be turned into a nano. This thing is brand new in the box, was only opened to take a look at this beauty. Never seen water. Just some detailed info for anyone to lazy to look it up :) $150

JBJ Rimless Frag Tank features an integrated filtration compartment in the back that discreetly conceals equipment while ensuring crystal-clear water filtration and powerful water flow. JBJ Rimless Frag Tank includes a 3-stage Filter Media Basket installed with a mechanical filter sponge to trap debris, activated carbon for chemical filtration, and ceramic rings for biological filtration. Designated heater column and refugium column allows convenient custom installation to suit your specific aquarium needs. 266-gph Accela powerhead with directional flow nozzle provides vital aquarium filtration and water circulation. Black egg-crate frag rack included. 8mm bent glass construction.

JBJ Rimless Frag Tank measures 20" x 24" x 9" high. Approximately 20-gallon capacity. Lighting not included.

Back