MUST SEE display tank!!!!

lol...google rick roll...maybe urban dictionary or wikipedia...i cant believe you guys have never been rick rolled...i got rolled twice today!!!

shawn:bum:

Also called April Fools...rick rolled

Originally, to trick someone into watching the extremely catchy "Never Gonna Give You Up" music video by the genius Rick Astley with a fake link (usually with the promise of an exclusive video).

Now used in a more general sense, for any sort of deception or trick.

Great - now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for days!!!!

Where's the flame thrower when you really need it???

thats exactly the point:) ive had that in my head all day yesterday...i got rolled twice in one day...i figured i would spread the love to my drc brethren..

shawn:bum:

There's an even better link to this video which goes around your screen in a new window. when u try to exit it it pops up a msg window with the lyrics line by line every time u press the exit button of the msg and goes through the whole song. Pretty good to get somebody at work with. Especially those that aren't computer savvy enough to Ctrl-Alt-Delete the comp. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12239392#post12239392 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SnEaKyPoLoCk
There's an even better link to this video which goes around your screen in a new window. when u try to exit it it pops up a msg window with the lyrics line by line every time u press the exit button of the msg and goes through the whole song. Pretty good to get somebody at work with. Especially those that aren't computer savvy enough to Ctrl-Alt-Delete the comp. :)

C'mon, no teasing, where's the link????

Back