MUST Sell: 125 Gal RR setup,stand, sump,MP40

rfalvey89

Been awhile since I have been on here.
Am moving at the end of the month and will not be able to take my tank with me. It is in great shape and need it gone.
Figured I would start with the reefing community before I went the CL route since everyone has always been so helpful over the years. I would like to pay it forward for the holidays.
I have had my standard 6ft 125 gal glass tank Aqueon RR since 2014( bought new ). The Glass is in perfect shape with no scratches or chips. The silicone is in great shape as well.
it will come with the following:

-Custom Black stand

-72" LED strip light. ( Great for FOWLR not corals )Kessils pictured were sold

-MP40 QDw this has a QD Driver as well as a QD wetside. standard non QD drsyide but silent.

-MP 10 QD

- Sicce Syncra 7.0 ( older version non WiFi )

- Hydor Koralia Evolution 750/850 x2

- 300w Ebo heater

- Reef Octo 150 with newer pump. Has not been turned on in awhile (explain shortly )

-30 gallon sump

- 8 filter socks

- BRS clear screen tops

- glass scrapers

-All plumbing

I believe that is everything. Also have a 75GPD BRS RODI system that I might let go as well.

The tank is currently up and running with Freshwater since my wife wanted something to look at while the specifics of the sale of the home went through. now we need to sell. The entire system was run with warm vinegar water between the time I moved from salt to Fresh. The skimmer is too tall for me to get out of the sump which is why it has sat for a few months not running. prior to- it worked fine.
Due to having arthritis it will be tough for me to part out as I really need it gone. If a few folks want different pieces I recommend working that out among each other. for the price at which I am selling I think it's a reasonable request and can't move it by myself.

$500 OBO

can send additional pics just text or call

Thanks and let me know of any questions.
-Bob:wavehand:

Attachments

• Tank Pic.jpg
    Tank Pic.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back