My 20 Long (work in progress)

oceannano

It was nice to see everyone that was at the meeting Saturday. I had a great time. I have some photos of my small 20 Long. I just upgraded my 130w PC light to a 96w T-5HO fixture. The Tank Is BB for right now (I might keep it that way....as its easy to keep clean and nitrate free for the most part) I only have two fish one Ocellaris Clownfish and a Six line Wrasse. I have five red & six blue hermet crabs, one conehead snail & one Skunk shrimp. I have a AC 70 filter that I use as a Fuge (I hope to upgrade this soon) with some chaeto and one Mangrove. The tank also has a small whisper HOB filter with a standard carbon filter pad that I rinse out every few days.
Thanks for looking!

DSC06808Large.jpg

DSC06799Large.jpg

DSC06802Large.jpg

DSC06801Large.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12955562#post12955562 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cmjreef
Sent you a PM

Thanks for the great looking frags I picked up from you today! Your store is incredible! (The Coral Corral)

6 month FTS Update Photo

6 month FTS Update Photo

Hi Everyone,
I haven't had much time to post lately (we have a new baby boy) But here is a FTS of my tank 5-6 months later. I added a cheep Rio skimmer and my AC70 is just filled with reef rubble..... no other filtration. I change 5 gal. every week and thats it. I would like to find a CPR Hang on Box Fuge/skimmer/light combo when I get enough money. Thanks for looking.
FRONTDec2008.jpg

I have always loved the 20L as well. my first ever reef tank was one, and sometimes I wish I still had it!

Great looking tank!

You okay with some constructive criticism/opinion - I'd keep the GSP off that big rock so it doesn't totally cover it and prevent you from putting other frags on it. But that's just me.

Great looking tank!

You okay with some constructive criticism/opinion - I'd keep the GSP off that big rock so it doesn't totally cover it and prevent you from putting other frags on it. But that's just me.

You were right! The GSP took over and destroyed everything but my clownfish
I ended up going though a long divorce and my tank suffered from my neglect :( but I'm trying to get it back on track after finding my abandoned legacy YouTube channel. Please take a look at the first of many water changes and cleaning to come https://youtu.be/U8dpZWFhpyc

Back