My Dat at MAX Best day ever

russ49merc

It was alot of fun went with two buddies. I didn't get any corals but i did pick up a seio wave controller and two seio 1100 with magnets for 250.00 from jeff's great guys. I also got 50 snails for 20.00 what a deal.

But the best part of the day was the raflle I bought 50.00 worth of tickets and put them all in for the euro reef skimmer. A little history my first skimmer was a sea clone and then some other knock off and then i finally after time got a aqua C ev180 and i thought that was the best i was going to get. and would never really be able to buy this skimmer ever. But I won a Euro Reef cs6-8 with an eheim 1262 and the dwyer meter that tells you how much air it is pulling. Man it was the happiest day ever i wasn't home 10 minutes and i had already got it up and running.

And of course i told the wife this is the best day ever!!!
WIFE= "better than the day you married or met me" !!!!!!!
ME= "no honey" now get out of my way so i can setup my new SKIMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have later found out from jeff at euro-reef that this is there newest model and I'am the first one to have it......man is it a great skimmer!!!!!

:bum: :smokin: :bum: :smokin:

Re: My Dat at MAX Best day ever

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12277737#post12277737 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by russ49merc
And of course i told the wife this is the best day ever!!!
WIFE= "better than the day you married or met me" !!!!!!!
ME= "no honey" now get out of my way so i can setup my new SKIMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

:bum: :smokin: :bum: :smokin:

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

yeah you wish !!!!!! anybody want to buy an aquac ev180 pump and waste collector hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahah i got my euro reef i'm still working on pics

Finally PIcs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally PIcs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74952skimmer1.jpg

74952skimmer6.jpg

74952skimmer5.jpg

thank god for the twist lock

74952skimmer4.jpg

74952skimmer3.jpg

74952skimmer2.jpg

Nice russ. Though, I wonder when Euro-Reef will jump on the "bubble-plate" bandwagon, since a lot of the higher end skimmers are using this now.

This thing is really so nice and so easy to adjust and is whisper quiet. now i'm going to finish the rest of the 12 pack and stare at my skimmer.

If you want to see the bubbles go all the way to the pump intake elbow inside the skimmer, try this:
Meshed_6_layer.jpg

Steve G

Back