My new 1000 liters (265gal) tank

yitman

I am planing my new tank, the dimensions:
length: 160 cm (63")
width: 90 cm (36")
height: 73 cm (29")
1000 liters (265gal)
glass thickness : 15 mm (.591")
I am going to use Hammerhead gold the return pump.

Currently, I am concerned about drilling 4 holes in the overflow.
As you can see the last figure:
The yellow pipe (40 mm) is the main return from the pump and it will be split under the rocks.
The red pipe (25mm) is the return from the chiller.
The green hole (50 mm) is the return to the sump.
The orange hole (32mm) is the for feeding the skimmer.

3f6036f6.png

7ae754da.png

2-3.png

back
090a15ad.png

the overflow

d066d481.png

ed09ce58.png

80e7fcb1.png

2.png

3.png

Great plans. ...OT..I like your call name too. Greatest Wing-chun teacher who have ever lived. He taught Bruce Lee. My kung fu teacher was also taught by yitman.

I love the dimensions. Just ordered a 60x36x26 tank myself. Have you thought about an external overflow to really open the space up?

The rimless tanks are awesome. FYI, I don't think reefbum's is technically rimless because it has eurobracing. Do you mean going with no hood (like reefbum) or rimless (no bracing like invincible's)? Either way, it will be sweet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11660299#post11660299 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mcliffy2
The rimless tanks are awesome. FYI, I don't think reefbum's is technically rimless because it has eurobracing. Do you mean going with no hood (like reefbum) or rimless (no bracing like invincible's)? Either way, it will be sweet.

OK
It's gonna be hoodless:) , not rimless.

I meant that I compromised about the eurobracing since I preferred the height, and all the rimless tanks must be short .

Back